It's Tuesday today and I've had a couple of very good days! I made a cabbage soup on Sunday night from a cabbage I got from my sister's garden. It turned out very yummy, so I'm able to enjoy salad and SOUP for lunch today :)
But for the bad stuff, here is what I remember from my weakend nasties:
1) Friday we went to El Tiempo (nuff said)
2) Saturday I made breakfast which was greek scrambled eggs with spinach, tomato, and feta cheese, deer sausage, and toast. In the evening I helped at a wedding from 5pm to 1am. I ate at the reception and it was relatively healthy. Chicken, salmon, mashed potatoes, salad, bun & later a piece of wedding cake. Some wine too. (OK, not so healthy at all !!!!! :)
3) Sunday - Ditto on Saturday's breakfast but the scrambled eggs were plain. We ordered luigi's pizza and I made a caprese salad.
I haven't juiced in the last few days. Part of it was lack of discipline over the weakend and the other half is that i've gotten up early in the morning and instead of juicing I've taken my dog for a walk. For me to do both, I'm going to have to make an earlier discipline and get up 45 minutes earlier than I already do. Gonna work on that next. I have eaten healthy yesterday and today: Salads, fruit, a little lean protein.
Yesterdays workout: Ramiro's Aggressive Physical Exercise (LOL). We started phase 3. It was huge difficult. Let's see it goes like this:
1 minute warmup-running in place, jumping jacks, butt kickers, and standing mountain climbers
Round 1:
- chest: decline pushups 10 (I did approx 5 and then went to the ground)
- back: medium pullups 10 (I did approx 8 wimpy ones with focus on not using my legs)
- triceps: arm kickbacks 10 using 12 lbs ( oops i was supposed to use 10 pounders ...)
- biceps: curls inward 10 on each arm
- aerobic: 15 burpees without the pushup (I did 10)
- shoulders: body-weight downward dog shoulder presses 8
- legs: 15 squats with 12 lbs , then 10 split squats with 10 lbs each leg (bad balance on SS's)
- body: 70 second plank (I struggled because I felt very winded at this point)
Round 2:
- chest: decline pushups 10 (I did approx 7 and then went to the ground)
- back: medium pullups 10 (I did approx 8 wimpy ones with focus on not using my legs)
- triceps: arm kickbacks 10 using 10 lbs (done right)
- biceps: curls inward 10 on each arm
- aerobic: 15 burpees without the pushup (I did 10)
- shoulders: body-weight downward dog shoulder presses 8
- legs: 15 squats with 12 lbs , then 10 split squats with 10 lbs each leg (bad balance on SS's)
- body: 50 second side plank (I struggled horrendously with this item - so winded !!)
Round 3:
- chest: diamond pushups 10 (I did approx 7 and then went to my knees)
- back: bent over flies 10 with 10 lbs (I did OK on these - easier than pullups)
- triceps: arm kickbacks 10 using 10 lbs (done right)
- biceps: curls inward 10 on each arm
- aerobic: 15 burpees without the pushup (I did 10 again - these kick my butt)
- shoulders: body-weight downward dog shoulder presses 8
- legs: 15 squats with 12 lbs , then 10 split squats with 10 lbs each leg (bad balance on SS's)
- body: 50 second side plank (other side... again huge struggle !!)
Then 3 x Rounds of abs as follows:
- mermaid oblique lifts 15 on each side
- ball pull in's with plank and shins on ball 15
- frog leg lift ups
- seated side shifts with feet off ground (at this point was so exhausted I had to keep feet down)
- dead lifts 15 with 10lb weights (these I found to be easy compared to the rest of things...)
It took us a little over 39 minutes to complete all that. We will need to speed that up to hopefully under 36 minutes..... We shall see
No comments:
Post a Comment