So today food was:
Breakfast: Fruit (grapefruit, strawberries, and blueberries)..... very yummy
Lunch: Lettuce, grilled chicken, red onion, cucumbers, 2 hard boiled eggs - no dressing
Snack: more fruit (was still very hungry when I got home) so heated 1/2 deer sausage link and had some wasabi almonds. BAD(!!)
Pre work-out: Had 1/2 dear sausage link but felt still famished so I was bad and ate a handful of wasabi almonds (not shown in pic below)
Dinner: 1/2 dear sausage link, mixed veggies, small salad. Orlando made the dinner, so it had a couple of bad items but not too bad. It had red bell peppers which are considered night shades. He also grated a little lemon cheese on top of the salad. It was good and I cant say I was too bad for the overall day.
Workouts: 1 workout today which was Ramiro's Aggressive Physical .....
VICTORY JOURNAL DAY 1:
Diet plan was to do Dr Furhman detox plan. Breakfast was perfect! Lunch had some issues, but was still good ED3 compliant. Dinner ended off for both plans but I'm grateful for my hubby making dinner. I might give him detailed instructions for tomorrow so I can keep to the Furhman plan!!
Exercise plan - well I didn't know there was any exercise scheduled for Jumpstart. I had missed that post, so I thought I was doing just fine with Ramiros Agressive workout, but it turns out I should have done 2 other 20 minute workouts (easy....)
Bottom line is I didn't stick to either plan (diet or exercise). Why? mainly lack of planning and in particular not getting up early in the morning and choosing to sleep in since it was extremely cold in Houston this morning. Then with Orlando cooking dinner, well, I took advantage of that :)
Did I enjoy following the plan? Yes. I like having a challenge in front of me and something that is very detailed or even restrictive seems to help me be more compliant with a healthier approach.
The
changes I will make to tomorrow’s plan will be…
I'm going to try to repeat breakfast and lunch tomorrow. Then be compliant to Dr Furhmans dinner plan
I think this will be enjoyable because…
I
think this will produce results because…
It will be more of a perfect day for ED compliance




No comments:
Post a Comment