Monday, January 13, 2014

Day 6 - Today is Saturday

I'm posting the next couple of days a little late, but I did take pictures so I still have record of everything having been eaten and drank.  Speaking of which, up to this point, I have only consumed water and an occasional Robois tea.  My water intake is getting much better. I'm feeling more thirsty in the mornings and I can tell I'm drinking more.  This is a good thing. So, today I will also start a juice challenge - basically one juice a day and I'm following the "All About Juicing" challenge which includes a shopping list and recipes.

No morning exercise - went to The Karate School to watch the black belt test today, so no karate workout for me.

Late breakfast (basically lunch) - Scrambled eggs with deer sausage, spinach, onion, a few cherry tomatoes and avocado on top.


After breakfast we went to my office and worked on getting the rest of my office organized. We hung up my whiteboard and my pictures were also hung in this area that is right below the "jailhouse windows" hehehe, so they make the space look nice. We also went to Home Depot and got 2 plants for the corners of that same area.  Everything looks nice. LOVE IT.  


After working on the office, we went to whole foods so I could purchase the items I needed for the juice challenge this week. Also picked up a Turbot Fish which I decided to fix for dinner with Dr Furman "Mean Green".

No evening workout - we were super busy, spent the rest of the evening cooking Magics food and our dinner. 

Today's juice Citrus Squeeze - About 3/4 pineapple, 3 tangerines, and 1/2 lime.  Drank a pint of this and had enough to give a pint to Orlando.

Dinner - Baked Turbot Fish with "Mean Green" as a side.  What is Mean Green you ask?  Chopped onion, mushrooms, garlic, 2 large tomatoes chopped as the base.  Sauteed in a little coconut oil and butter (for the flavor).  Then add in chopped bok choy, kale, and rapini (although I couldn't find any rapini) so I used fresh mustard greens from our garden.  I seasoned the dish with Tumeric in the end. This was a fabulous dinner both items.  I was hungry when I started eating and felt refreshed and not full afterwards.  Orlando and I both enjoyed the meal a lot - even the shopping and cooking part. 


Had a great day but do recognize the only little itty bitty bad thing about today was no exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment