Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 17 - Wednesday Help! need attitude adjustment (177)

Woke up for an early day as I have to be at a 7:30am meeting in the office.  Luckily I had taken care of myself last night and had prepared my lunch in advance.  My stupid weight is up even MORE today, so I'm really losing my smile.   No walk with Magic this morning either...

Breakfast - kefir / yog mix  (guess I had missed taking this for a couple of days....)

Lunch - Beautiful salad left over from last nights dinner.



Had to MAKE myself do a mid day workout and almost tweaked my back.  I've just been in a funk and enough is enough.  I'm feeling like I shouldn't be in a place of making myself do workouts.  That's just not going to be sustainable.  I know I'm also feeling bad about my weight going up. So Pooooo Pooooo.

Had an apple late in the afternoon, then went to Ramiro's Aggressive Physical Exercise and had a really good workout.  Feeling stronger about a few things and definitely felt better than Monday.  Didn't have to make myself go to it.

Made a green juice again:  3 apples, several large Mustard Green leaves, 2 golden beats with stems, and 1/2 lemon.

For dinner I wasn't very hungry but wanted some protein.  We warmed up some leftovers and had a piece of fish and a 1/2 chicken breast and some mixed veggies.  I actually ate about 1/2 of what is in the picture and felt full enough to stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment