Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 22 - Monday Jumpstart is over (174)

What is it about the weekends that my weight always seems to climb up ?? Not sure about it, but perhaps the reason this happens after what I consider a "good" weekend is I don't drink as much water as a weekday.  Well, could also be that I did eat some junk on Saturday night.... so it wasn't a good of a weekend as my mind thinks it was...  uggh!

For breakfast I had a cup of my kefir / yogurt probiotic mix.  No walk today with Magic, I got up a little lazy after a busy weekend.

Today my lower back has been hurting so I did DDP yoga Red Hot Core workout at mid day today.  I also had a seeded salad for lunch with a hard boiled egg and some home made turkey meat my mom had given me.  Took some aspirin and felt better after lunch

Evening exercise was Ramiro's Aggressive... in which we started Phase 3. It's tougher!  We will  be doing Phase 3 for 5 weeks.  Since my back was hurting so much, I opted out of the 12 burpees and instead I did 30 mountainclimbers.  The session was high intensity and he even let us stop after 2 rounds of core.  That probably wont happen again. 

I wasn't hungry at first but then I got super hungry so I made some grass-fed beef patties and grilled them on the George Foreman.  We ate them with lettuce, tomato, red onion, and a few condiments (mustard and ketchup) but no bun.  This would have been a better meal if I had skipped the condiments.



No comments:

Post a Comment