Friday, January 24, 2014

Day 19 - Friday Time for a Weekend (172.5)

Feeling very strong today going into the weekend.  Talked to Orlando last night about eating at HOME this weekend and not going out.  He agreed. Yay!  Plus it's super cold today and we'll stay in and build a fire in the fireplace for a romantic evening.  He can have his scotch and I will find time to go to the store for my "wine". I found this wine recipe on Rawfully organic.  Calls for juicing:  Cranberries, Pomegranate, Oranges, Apple and I'm going to throw in a beet to make it very red in color. That's my plan and I'm sticking to it !!!

Breakfast - kefir / yogurt mix.    Later I had an apple

Lunch - bowl of sausage/lentil soup (lefties from last night) and a mixed salad with pickled quail eggs, brussell sprouts, and a hard boiled egg for the extra protein ~ of course with a handful of seeds on top and dressing-less :)



Went for a 25 minute walk with Magic after lunch -   Brrrrrrrrrrrr

Workout today was Ramiro's aggressive physical exercise (last day of Phase2)

Dinner and "Wine".

OK - I made this wine with Cranberry, Pomegranate, beet, orange, apple and strawberry. Very very tasty.  













Dinner was a seeded salad with some deer meat sausage.  This dinner was very very delicious, so I went for seconds but not on the sausage... on the SALAD!





No comments:

Post a Comment