Monday (UHHHHG) and I know I've blown it. I actually had a good weekend, however the drinking was my demise. The scale shows my weight up a couple of pounds and I'm feeling crappy. So, I'll tell Ramiro that I drank and even worse I failed to text him when I knew I should have!!
As soon as I arrived for Ramiro's Aggressive Physical Exercise, I decided to confess right away. I wasn't expecting the response I received. He described how he had been at a wonderful steak dinner and when his friends pulled out the good bourbon he turned down the drinks in order to keep his pact with me. The girls confirmed this. He said he even left the room after he got a little weak and the girls confirmed that too. Wow - I feel like I really let him down. He talked about his word and talked about integrity...................neither of which I chose to maintain. BUMMER! In a sad kind-of way, this lesson is a good one for me
Breakfast - skipped breakfast and had some caffeine tea when I got to work.
Lunch - Work cafe salad with grilled chicken and 2 hard boiled eggs. No dressing. Didn't really taste that yummy....
Dinner - after workout I came home and fixed a taco salad. added some buttered corn on top. Made some beans too for Orlando, but I didn't eat them.
I noticed I didn't do some things I was trying to do for myself: didn't walk Magic in the morning, didn't do mid day workout, didn't juice. Basically not in the same place I was before :((


No comments:
Post a Comment