Morning exercise - actually took Magic for a W.A. (which stands for a "walk" but we cant say the word or she'll go crazy).
Breakfast - water.
Am super swamped at work on Weds mornings so didn't eat. I wonder if it's best to get up earlier and eat before leaving the house or just skip breakfast on Weds. Maybe I'll shake it up and try different options and see how I feel.
Noon exercise - YAY I DID IT TODAY. changed into my PJ bottoms at work and did a Power Circuit session. Used 30 for my starting items with 10 walkouts at the end.
Lunch - baked chicken breast on salad (spring mix, red pepper, purple onion, no dressing). Ate with stomach growling. Hungry but didn't feel like completeing meal once started. Hmmmm not sure why. Am I starting to rebel? Seriously, if this were a couple of pieces of pizza I bet I would have scarfed! PS: the red peppers are not L3 compliant. I ate a little bit, but then opted to pick them off. I still didn't have the appetite to finish. Ate half.
Pre workout snack - Berries. Ate late afternoon when moderately hungry. Enjoyed all flavor and loved the snack. Ate about 3/4 of it. Felt good and satisified after and did not feel the need to have NUTZ for the first time since day1 - minor victory!
Workout #3 - Ramiro's Aggressive workout using 10 lb dumbells
Dinner - I made a homemade spinach and deer sausage frittata with mushrooms, onions, bell peppers cooked in, and about 1/3 avocado on the side. Topped with a little tomato. NO CHEESE (ok that's another victory :) I served less than medium sized portion and did not succumb to my mouth that wanted more. Was satisfied and not full after the meal.
Broke down and actually did Dax's Propriatism exercise. It was very nice !!! Going to do that every day.
Victory Journal
What was my plan today regarding exercise and nutrition?
Exercise:
3 workouts (Dax’s special
stretchy thing with Mobility Matrix,
Lunch workout of sorts, and Ramiro’s aggressive physical…)
Nutrition:
ED Level 3 compliance. Berries
for breakfast, Salad with grilled chicken for lunch, no real plan for dinner
Did I stick to the plan?
Exercise:
No. I did only one of Dax's workouts late in the day. But I did it!! Also worth mentioning, I did for the first
time manage 3 workouts today and I’m stoked about that !!! I walked Magic in the morning - that’s a big deal, I did Power Circuit at lunch time (30 reps
with 10 walkouts) - that’s a huge deal,
and I did Ramiro’s Aggressive Physical WO at night.
Nutrition:
No. I ended up skipping breakfast
because I was in too many meetings at work.
So when I ate lunch, I was hungry but strangely after I started eating,
I lost my appetite – however I ate half of it.
Then later in the afternoon I ate most of the berries. So yummy. Dinner was a frittata – lots of veggies baked
into it. AVOIDED ALL NUTS TODAY!! That
is huge.
Did I enjoy following the plan?
Yes. I was happy to have a plan
to follow and to get it very close to being exactly what I would like for the
plan and also to achieve things today that I didn’t do quite right yesterday.
The changes I will make to tomorrow’s plan will be… I will do Dax’s prescribed workouts. My fave workout is the PowerCircuit and I
love it and plan to use it.
I think this will be enjoyable because…
One of the changes I made yesterday was to bring PJ’s to work for my
noon workout. I love that idea because
it inspires me to change my clothes J
I
think this will produce results because…
I’m feeling better each day we progress.



No comments:
Post a Comment