Breakfast - skipped and had a hot tea when I arrived at office
Lunch - Decided to skip the kefir and make it a fruit day at work to try to drop the weekend weight. So I had an Apple and about 6 Strawberries. Stunt picture :)
I was hungry after work and since I stopped at Whole Foods, I grabbed a snack of some dried veggies from the bulk bin. I hope these aren't too awful for a snack
I did manage to juice a "green" juice today which was a combination of things I was cooking and could grab around the fridge. Broccoli stems, a cucumber, mustard green leaves, an apple and 1/2 lemon. Very yummy indeed. And for dinner we had rotisserie chicken (from Randalls... not my fave). I made a side of roasted broccoli / cauliflower mix and a side of sauteed mushroom and onions with a little A1 sauce. I know I would have preferred these with just the butter and the coconut aminos, but... i messed up and added a little A1. They were still good, but I missed the mushroom flavor. booo. Oh... and almost forgot my little jalapeno friend :)



No comments:
Post a Comment