Thursday, January 23, 2014

Day 13 - Saturday (and the start of my falling off wagon)

Very busy day started with 10am karate at the big school.  This was moderate-to-high intensity today.  Lots of kicking, punching, then basic one steps.  

No breakfast to speak of....

Came home very hungry and made lunch - which was scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and spinach with tomato on top.  Very yum
Went directly to a surprise birthday party.  Luckily I went there after I had eaten, so I was able to for-go all the Mexican food and the chocolate birthday cake.  Yay me!   I took a picture of the gift I gave so I would have something to refer to for dinner tonight.  Going out to eat with Steve and Neila and feeling like it's going to be hard to say no to the wine... Thought about texting Ramiro, but failed to do so....

Uhhhhhhhhhh the GIFT picture didn't help my cause with the wine and I ended up having about 3 glasses of wine with a wonderful dinner out with friends.   I ordered a delicious salad which was greens with warm goat cheese and I ordered chicken with it, but the salad was so good I didn't eat the chicken. I had to take this picture discreetly since I was at a fancy restaurant. got most of the wine glass in there.....


No comments:

Post a Comment