Morning exercise: After saying a few prayers decided to get my butt up and do the prescribed morning workout: Mobility Matrix. It was the 2nd session one that only lasts about 7 minutes, but hey, I did it!
Breakfast: Berries
Lunch: My version of a cobb salad - Mixed greens brussel sprouts, grilled chicken, purple onion, cucumber, 1 hard boiled egg. It turns out the cukes were bitter so I didn't consume them.
Pre-workout snack (also stood in for dinner). Nuts. My weakness and not L3 compliant either. These guys lurk around our house as a snack and I thought I could be self-disciplined around them but I can't! I ate these before karate and when I came home for the night I opted to have them also count as my dinner. I'm pretty sure these are consumed as a crave food.
Day 2 workout 2 - karate. It was tough tonight since Amie was working us out with those testing for black belt. The idea is to tire everyone out as much as possible, and then work through back-to-back forms !! Tough tough tough.
HOMEWORK: Photo Critique.
On Sunday, Cindy and I took a set of "before" pictures and also our measurements. My starting stats:
Weight: 181
Waist 39"
Neck: 14"
Hips 43.5"
Chest 42" (above)
Thighs: 24.5"
Regarding the Photo Critique
On a scale of 1-10 how happy am I with this picture? Front - 3, Back - 3, Side - 3
What would need to happen in order for it to be a 10? I would like to remove all body fat from my stomach area and have a flat stomach with a visible waistline. I would need my neck longer and completely distinct from my chin. I'd remove the fat areas above my arm pits that look like a second set of boobs sticking out. I'd reduce all rolls of fat from my back to where I could see muscle definition across my back. I'd reduce my blobby-looking legs and remove cellulite from them. I'd have a better posture standing up straighter and looking taller. I'd slim down my arms to where you can see all the muscle tone in them.
Whatever number I'm at right now, what would have to happen in order to increase it by 1-2 MAXIMUM? Definitely reduce my waist down to where I wouldn't have any muffin top over my clothes. Also get rid of the fat around my neck that is keeping me from having a distinct chin. From the side I'd like to have a little slimmer arms and a more rounded bottom. From the back I would like to not see the rolls at all.
VICTORY Journal
1. What
was my plan today regarding exercise and nutrition?
Three exercise sessions – morning (Mobility
Matrix), noon (something at lunchtime at work), night (karate)
2. Did
I stick to the plan? No, I did not complete my noon workout
today.
Yesterday, I had a great idea to bring a
pair of comfy PJ bottoms to work to set myself up to be inclined to want to
change clothes. I thought that was a great idea! However, when it came time to do the workout
I remember going to get my salad at the café first, not really wanting to do
the workout. When I returned from the café and (luckily) looked at my calendar
I conveniently had a t-con call to attend at 12:30 (which is unusual for me) so
my planning was way off. I just ate lunch,
took the t-con call, and skipped the workout.
3. Did
I enjoy following the plan? Yes, I
enjoyed the plan. I’ve been enjoying
having a very structured day and specific things that I have defined in advance
to accomplish. Even if I don’t hit every
mark, I am still enjoying the process and looking for ways to improve.
I didn't answer the below questions because I didn’t finish this on Day2 (night) so not fair to answer now
4. The
changes I will make to tomorrow’s plan will be…
5. I
think this will be enjoyable because…
6. I
think this will produce results because…



No comments:
Post a Comment