Got a new day going but still feeling a little down... weight was still up and I'm disappointed because I feel like I've gone backwards. Oh well, I need to shake this off and i know it
Breakfast - skipped breakfast
Lunch - Super busy and had to skip lunch to get Magic to the vets. Seems like she has a urinary tract infection, so I wanted to get her there today. I did grab a small bowl of rice crackers and some almonds to hold me over...
(stunt picture but pretty much looks exactly like what I ate)
Workout didn't happen. Would have normally gone to karate, but after the vet I had so much work to finish that I ended up working until 6:45ish. So, after yesterday's cafe salad not tasting so good, I decided I'd better get my butt to the store for some food for lunches (and even dinners too). So I chose to skip karate to make a grocery store run. Because I was feeling a little down-and-out, I bought all the things I love to put in a salad. I think this was a good choice. Orlando worked late so when I got home from the store, I made one of my favorite salads. Mixed greens, cucumber, roasted red peppers, roasted brussel sprouts, mushroom ravioli, seeds and no salad dressing.
Juice was 3 apples, several large leaves of Mustard Greens, 2 golden beats with their leaves, and 1/2 lemon.
Feeling like I might could get some of my joy back .......



No comments:
Post a Comment