Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 21 - Sunday - Last Day of January Jumpstart

Well today is the last day of January Jumpstart with the brit group.   I really enjoyed that group and the biggest thing I learned was identifying (by writing down) my food and drink triggers helped me a lot !!    I also lost 9 lbs and several inches all around.   At the bottom of this post I will include a before / after shot of my back view since that's the only view I have courage to show at this time....

No exercise today, but started out that I went to church at 9:30 am.  Then, I forgot to mention in yesterday's post, but last night after dinner I made ground lamb meatballs to take to my mom and dad's house. So today I went to Lake Jackson and took fresh dairy milk and dinner to them. I was trying to fast for the day, but I got hungry and ate a few rice crackers when my dad was having his lunch.  

So I was hungry for dinner, and luckily I had taken some spaghetti meat out of the freezer. I added some leftover deer sausage, and I cooked up a spaghetti squash and put together a salad.  This was very delicious.  I ate a little extra of the sauce than what is pictured.  

Oh, and I also made another batch of wine.


After dinner I felt bloated.  I'm not sure if the spaghetti sauce didn't agree with me or if I consumed too much with the juice-wine and the dinner combined after fasting most of the day. Something to think about and remember next time.

So, as promised, Here are my before & after "BACK" pictures after 21 days.  



No comments:

Post a Comment