Morning workout - Dax propriatism exercise and then took Magic for a 20 min walk around the hood
Breakfast - berries. Sleepy feeling before eating. Ate berries and loved them but only felt a little better. Everyone on the plan seems to have a day of feeling "shattered".
Lunch - Lettuce, spinach, grilled chicken, celery, purple onion, 2 HB eggs and 2 pickle spears (ummm bad for ED). Got this meal from the Mem City cafe. No dressing (victory). Ate at 1:30pm. Had appetite to eat. Loved the taste of celery for a change. Also, ate slowly because I was on FB reading and updating posts for Jan Jumstart group.
Oh crud - just remembered I forgot my noon workout :(
Ate an apple post workout
Dinner - Tonite Orlando wanted out to eat again. We went to Niko Niko's. Definitely hungry when I started the meal. Had hummus with veggies (shared with hubby). Then ate a large part of this pictured gyro salad. Felt more than full after. Also felt a little guilty about the hummus and the fried meat. Oh.... did I mention the feta?



No comments:
Post a Comment