I woke up this morning and before I even got out of bed, it seems like I could feel my muscles strengthening themselves. Super cool !! It's as if I could feel the after burn affect of the workout last night. Besides that, I drank a ton of water on Wednesday so I woke up at least 3 or 4 times during the night and peed big pee sessions. I guess my water weight bloating finally had to let go of my body. Ha!
As a bonus, when I checked the scales I was down by 3.5 pounds. This is actually less than where I was before my weakend fiasco, so that gave me a sense of relief that after 3 days, I had finally gotten back on track. Feeling much better today about everything
Breakfast - Kefir / yogurt mix.
Lunch - Gorgeous mixed salad with brussel sprouts, 1/2 chicken breast, hard boiled eggs, and seeds. Raw pumpkin, sunflower, dark brown flax and sesame. Not a huge fan of the sesame, so I might take those out next time.... Love the other seeds though. No dressing.
Over my lunch hour, I caught all the way up on my blog today too !!! Although I did not do a mid day workout today.
I came straight home from work since our weather is going to get bad and icy on the roads. I told Orlando I was gonna skip karate and he co-conspired and told me to get in my PJ's. So, I did just that. It was 6pm so the thought crossed my mind I could start a soup and while it's cooking still go to karate. So, that is what I did. I made a lentil sausage soup (mostly soup veggies and lentils) with some deer meat sausage we have from our neighbor. Actually got dressed again and WENT TO KARATE. Class was moderate intensity, but at least I went and was moving around. I ended up going because I was not going to be satisfied with myself staying home. Yay me! In addition to the soup, Orlando made a side of sauteed greens from our garden. Mustard greens and Kale with onion and a bit of chorizo.
No juice today but my success was going to karate :)


No comments:
Post a Comment