Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Day 20 - Saturday went shopping for a mattress

Busy busy day today.  

Exercise was a 2 hour karate class from 8am to 10.  It started out moderate intensity, mainly because we were very cold in the room. In the second hour class increased to intermediately intense and ended up with us all sweating like crazy.

After karate I drove out to the dairy farm and got milk for kefir and some bones for the workout girls, and a few other items.  Then I went for a massage -- Lovely to have a massage, but she's a little tough on me too !!

After the massage we had planned to shop for a mattress so we went to New Living and laid down on a Latex mattress and well.... that was all she wrote.  After about an hour, we purchased and it was NOT cheap!!  

So, here comes the trigger.  We decided to go out to eat dinner (which I was trying to avoid). AND... we ended up at El Tiempo (not the best choice).  I knew I could resist the margaritas, but I also knew I couldn't resist the chips and salsa.   We had chips and salsa, quacamole, and I ordered a Parrilla salad with shrimp and conveniently forgot to take a picture for my dinner, so here are the stunt items :)  





Successfully, I drank water with my meal this evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment