Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day 10 - Hump Day Wednesday!

Ughhh it's been long day today.  I am on call and got paged RIGHT when I was going to bed and it's 12:45pm and I'm still up working on a DB outage issue.  Boooooo.  so I figured since another team is doing most the work, I would take this time to update my blog with Day 10 info.

Morning - did not have a workout this morning.  Miscalculated what time I needed to get up and get dressed and all things put together before leaving to work to make a 7:30am meeting.

Breakfast - Berries with pineapple

Mid day workout - Power Circuit

Lunch - Seeded salad with diced turkey meat  (dang I forgot my HB egg today!  But on the flip side I had some yummy beef bone soup that I made yesterday - so delicious)


Pre workout snack - finished off most of the fruit I didn't eat earlier

Evening workout - Ramiro's Aggressive Physical Exercise  Phase 2 

Juice - Red Lemonade ....   3 apples, 1 beet, 1 lemon, and 1 tangerine
Dinner - Bone soup with ground lamb meatballs and spinach with a side salad.















No comments:

Post a Comment