So today I didn't walk Magic (again) because it was toooooo dang freakin COLLLLD.
For breakfast I made my Kefir / Yogurt mix and decided it was high time I snapped a pic of it. This isn't the best picture because it's a little blurry and also the perspective is strange so I will try again tomorrow when I have it.
I did a mid day exercise today called DDP - Below the Belt. I made it through 25 minutes of the workout and decided to stop due to the time. It was good so I need to remember that tomorrow and start earlier and do the whole thing :)
I had a big appetite for lunch, so I consumed a salad from home topped with cucumber and peppercini's, of course some seeds, and I grabbed a piece of cornish hen from the cafe and 2 string cheese sticks and put that on top too. I tried to eat some spinach on the side, but it tasted too good to be healthy so I decided to not eat that. I couldn't eat all the cornish hen, so I saved some for a 4pm snack.
I'll be doing Ramiro's workout tonight. Phase 3 of his Aggressive.... I will attempt the burpees tonight since my back is feeling much better.
For the juice tonight, I decided to take a "BEFORE" picture so you can see exactly what is in it. Carrot, Beet, Celery, Broccoli, Pineapple, Mustard greens, and (not pictured) 1/2 a cucumber. Turned out pretty good, but I would have liked to have remembered some lemon or ginger to give it a kick !
We decided on leftover chicken again (the one from Randall's).... booooooooo - But on a good note, I'll throw together a healthy salad and add 1/2 breast of chicken so I'll be eating mostly raw veggies and no dressing. This was dinner. I was naughty and added some feta cheese in there.
PS - I made a bone broth that has been simmering on low heat all day today. I'll be scarfing on that soon for lunches :)
For the juice tonight, I decided to take a "BEFORE" picture so you can see exactly what is in it. Carrot, Beet, Celery, Broccoli, Pineapple, Mustard greens, and (not pictured) 1/2 a cucumber. Turned out pretty good, but I would have liked to have remembered some lemon or ginger to give it a kick !We decided on leftover chicken again (the one from Randall's).... booooooooo - But on a good note, I'll throw together a healthy salad and add 1/2 breast of chicken so I'll be eating mostly raw veggies and no dressing. This was dinner. I was naughty and added some feta cheese in there.



No comments:
Post a Comment