Tuesday, December 3, 2013

DAY16: Back after Thanksgiving

Wow.  An entire week has passed since my last post.  Suffice it to say, I was back doing the SAD diet during that time.   We traveled to Boerne / San Antonio for Thanksgiving and stayed at my sister's house.  Even though they are healthy eaters, we spent huge amounts of time on our property working, and therefore found ourselves indulging in Whataburgers, Taquitos (from Whataburger), had a salad from Chilis (but didn't eat much of it), actually did have a Turkey sandwich with Cheetos, and well.... that's the gist of it.   Besides that, had a little egg nog, several cold beers, some wine, and a couple of cocktails too.  Needless to say, it was not a healthy weekend.  When we returned home on Sunday night, my other sister gave us some steak, potatoes, and fresh squash, so we actually had a home-cooked meal.  Yum!

Yesterday I was so wiped out I just turned off my alarm clock when it went off in the morning and waited for my hubby's alarm.  So no juicing yesterday either.  I did go to the store and got stocked up on fresh veggies to juice this week.  Plus I brought home some Rapini, a large Cabbage, and a few small Tomatoes from my sister's garden.   For dinner last night I cooked a ground lamb curry with tomato and spinach.  We served it over basmati rice.  Yes! Finally, another home cooked meal !!

So now on to today ~ a NEW DAY !!  This morning I got up after 2 snoozes and juiced for the day.  Here is my meal plan:

Breakfast - White:   Kefir mixed with Yogurt
Lunch - Green:         Cucumber, Broccoli, Rapini leaves, Lemon
Pre workout - Orange:  Carrot, Tomato, Celery                        

Today I'm having a hard time giving up Thanksgiving "cold turkey"
So with lunch I'm also having Turkey & Rice soup and 2 string cheeses

Tonight's workout is Karate

Atta girl:  getting back on track :)

No comments:

Post a Comment