Tuesday, November 26, 2013

DAY9: Juice, Banana and dinner

It's Tuesday - and actually it's my Friday at work.  I will be off for the next 3 days and also the weekend, so 5 days in total.   I will need to be strong those days and watch my portions because I'm not traveling with my Juicer.  I also need to be READY when I come home to pick right back up on the juicer like I've been doing for the last 9 days.....

Today I woke up and made 2 juices because i had a change for breakfast:

Breakfast: Home made Kefir mixed with yogurt from the dairy farm - cows milk !! 
Lunch:       Broccoli, Spinach, Cucumber & Lemon
                     I also indulged on a banana too
Evening:   Carrot, Tomato, Celery  (an encore from yesterday's veggie juice)

No workout scheduled today or this week so more good reason to implement moderation.


No comments:

Post a Comment