One of the things I appreciate about myself is my competitive nature. I like to do things that require me to be strong. Don't get me wrong because... well, I didn't do that great on the 100s of kicks, 30 pushups, 20 burpees, and all the abdominal exercises at karate. I was gasping. Also, I can't lift my body weight to do a pull up, and I'm struggling like crazy to hold a side plank in Ramiro's workout. But I love and appreciate that I am giving it a huge try, and I know I will continue to become stronger and stronger.
Quick shout out about yesterday: I did a full-on juice-day (with eating only a handful of nuts and a couple of tastes of the potato salad I was making for a luncheon today).
So, now to the work luncheon today ... I am so proud of the strength of my willpower today.
This is just a small look at what kind of food was served at the luncheon today at work


And this is how i chose to fill my plate....

No comments:
Post a Comment