Today I celebrate that I am uniquely beautiful.
I took a piece of broccoli out of the bag this morning and thought "Wow... this is uniquely beautiful".
For some reason I felt this crazy love for a piece of broccoli. I turned it around in my hands and could see it's very odd shape and texture, but was still amazed with it. As I proceeded to rinse my red and green apples I started to feel sorry for what I was about to do to them. After all, in just moments I was going to process these colorful and uniquely beautiful items through my juicer and have them crushed until they become liquid for me to consume. I know people feel that way about animals and livestock, but why not fruit? Convincing myself it was all for the good of my health ~ and the apples would want that for me ~ I juiced them...
Breakfast: Apple, pear, and cranberry
Lunch: Green juice with spinach, broccoli, zucchini, cucumber, apple, & pear
Pre workout: Green juice same as lunch but added 1 beet
I often find myself looking at people and thinking how every single person has a unique size and shape, so I should not be unhappy with my size and shape because it further confirms God's amazing creation.
Dinner: Carrots, beet, spinach, zucchini, 1/2 cucumber, romaine, pear, green apple
(also, 6 dilly beans and 4 pickled quail eggs)
Workout: Karate TKS Central
Atta Girl: Attended an Ice Cream Social at work to watch the Duct Tape Fashion show.
Will Power=1 Ice Cream=0 !!!

No comments:
Post a Comment