Monday, November 18, 2013

DAY1: Welcome reboot starts TODAY

Welcome.
Juice is made.
Blog is started.
I am ready.

I've committed to a juice fast starting today through Nov 27.  Then, after a long weekend break, I'll pick it back up on Dec 2 for an additional 3 weeks. 

Today I wanted to do a few things different so...
* I didn't wake up early (on purpose)
* I didn't weigh myself   (on purpose)
* I didn't take any "before" pictures (on purpose)
* I didn't pre-cut my fruit and veggies last night (on purpose) 

I know I won't be juicing 100% as a lifestyle, but I still wanted to just wake up and live in the moment of this day and not make a record for the future's past, not concern myself with the future, and just see if I can get by with today and this pattern of behavior as it affects my now.   And I'm happy to say I survived the morning.  I made 3 juices:

Breakfast:       Apple, pear, and cranberry
Lunch:             Green juice with spinach, broccoli, zucchini, cucumber, apple, pear, & lemon
Pre workout:  Green juice same as lunch but added 1 beet ... which made it really a brown juice

It took me about 40 minutes to get through all the juicing which included cleaning my juicer.  All went well.  This can be done every day and actually might be a lot faster than cooking when all is said and done.  I was 30 minutes late to work but nobody even noticed.

Dinner:           Green juice like lunch  (also, mixed salad with chicken breast)
Workout:        Ramiro's phase 2 workout

No comments:

Post a Comment