Monday, November 25, 2013

DAY7: "Weak"end Update

I'm writing this post on Monday, actually, because even though it's after-the-fact I wanted to give a "weak"end update.   I'm not sure if this happens to other people, but for me when the weekend rolls around, I get incredibly WEAK!

So for the sake of transparency, I will report my "weak"end naughtiness....




Friday night - I consumed 2 chicken tenders, a couple of sweet potato fries and several glasses of wine with the girls at the movies.  Theresa and I had opted to split the order of chicken tenders.  I had soooo much fun because being together with these ladies gives me the opportunity for genuine belly laughs and I love that feeling. Anyway, the bottom line is I was bad, but I had a whole lot of fun doing it !

Saturday - I started out being good by juicing 3 juices like any other day:

Breakfast - 2 oranges, 1 apple, and a handful of cranberries.   Orlando and I shared this juice and it was delicious.
In addition, I made a batch of scrambled eggs and smoked salmon with a little cream cheese and capers.   Orlando had his cream cheese and salmon on a bagel, but I just had the eggs and mixed the other stuff into it.

Lunch - Even though I juiced a green juice earlier, I only consumed half of it before I went to the dairy farm. We also didn't eat lunch ~ I guess the breakfast held both of us over.

Dinner - Even though I juiced a beet juice earlier, we opted for El Tiempo where I consumed chips and salsa, chili-con-queso and 2 fajitas (one beef and one chicken).  I also consumed 2.5 margaritas.

Sunday - Today the juicer actually had a day of rest...   for breakfast I made some scrambled eggs with turkey meat and a little bit of cheese from the farm.  We wrapped the eggs in flour tortillas so I consumed a couple of breakfast tacos.

No lunch - breakfast held us over.

Dinner - I made lamb meat spaghetti with angel hair pasta and a salad. I kept my portion small and did not opt for seconds even though I wanted to....

Because I didn't drink my Saturday juices, I ended up pouring them out.    Boooooooooo.

Ok, so there you have it that was my "weak"end in review!



No comments:

Post a Comment