It's Monday and I'm ready to be good after a crazy-off-the-plan-weakend. To set the stage for the week, I am promising to be super good on these first 3 days. Monday and Tuesday will be pretty easy. Weds might be a little tough as we will be on the road to Boerne, but I'll cross that bridge when the time comes and I really think I can do Weds after some of the will power I had last week. Thursday will be Thanksgiving so, enough said other than I promise to keep my portions small. I am also planning to make an eggnog to bring to Boerne. Friday, Sat, and Sunday will be off the juicer since I am not planning to bring it with me, but I promise to eat healthy foods and drink only moderate amounts of wine. Then... after this week I will be GOOD GOOD GOOD!
So here are my juices for today:
Breakfast - grapefruit juice
Lunch - 5 carrot, 2 tomato, 2 celery stalks (pleasantly yummy)
Preworkout - Broccoli, spinach, cucumber, lemon
This is my yummy new veggie juice consumed at lunch.
Got the recipe from All About Juicing
Workout: Today I skipped Ramiro's Phase 2 crazy-doesn't-have-a-name workout. Horrible weather and traffic plus a big big head ache.
Dinner: A small portion of ground grass-fed beef with cut up potatoes. Also, a medium portion of cucumber, tomato, and dilly bean salad.
Atta girl: Nothing to speak of today
No comments:
Post a Comment